- #: 10263
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Business
- Updated: 2010-06-07
- Current Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.40 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reverto, Incorporated
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- © 2010 Reverto Incorporated
Add to Favorite apps
OrgChart by Reverto is a powerful application developed for strategic sales, business development and sales management activities. OrgChart allows the creation and on-the-fly management of organization charts by populating the names and titles…..
What's New in Version 2.0
* Create and view full landscape image of the organization from any point in the hierarchy
* Create and email a pdf from any point in the organization for printing or use in a presentation
* Each person in the organization now includes a number to represent the number of individuals below that individual
* Enter an individual directly from your iPhone address book or type in name and title and the person is automatically added into your address book.
Rated 0/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
This app makes me want to jailbreak the iPad. This is total crap, not well thought out, hard to edit, should. Be a no brainer. I want my money back. Do not download this ripoff.
not ready for market, except to rip you off
phat media write:
bought this app because I needed to make an org chart presentation in a pinch. I bet 2 bucks on it despite a miserable review, crossing my fingers that perhaps the reviewer had missed something obvious...He hadn't and he review was accurate. Note to the developers of this ap: charging people who still believe in the magic of iPad for what is at best a concept test is what ruins the fun for us all. Not only should you not charge for this app, sorry: for this crapp, you should be paying people to use it and to tell you what's wrong with it and to teach you the basics of navigation and systems. This should be a really cool, incredibly easy 99cent app done by pro's who empower you to build a dynamite org chart in minutes. Instead, some jokers thought they'd try to learn how to build an iApp with some stupid simple concept, but have absolutely no clue how to get it done, and have the balls to charge you for it.... if the rating system would allow it, I'd give you zero stars....no, I'd give you some skull&bones, because you're not only bad ciders, you are dishonest.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes